Vice President, Digital Marketing and Media
The VP, Digital Marketing and Media is responsible for leading the strategy, execution and optimization of customized digital marketing strategies designed to deliver short and long-term business objectives across three leading casual dining brands (Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, and Bonefish Grill).
This leader will own guest experience for a diverse portfolio of digital-centric initiatives (including web and mobile marketing, e-comm, loyalty, CRM, UI and UX, SEO and digital advertising) focused on increasing brand relevance, growing brand engagement, improving the guest experience, inspiring meaningful innovation and ultimately driving profitable traffic onto our digital properties and into our restaurants.
This role is based in our Tampa Restaurant Support center and candidates should be able/willing to relocate to the Tampa area.
* Drive the development of a modern Marketing function that utilizes new platforms, technologies, and avenues of engagement to deliver on the KPIs of the business
* Lead development of digital strategies across paid and owned media channels to drive guest acquisition, increase retention, strengthen loyalty, and maximize ROI
* Manage team of 10 across media, loyalty/CRM, gift cards and digital pilot programs including a Director of CRM/Gift Cards and a Sr. Director of Media
* Identify UI/UX optimizations to website and mobile app to increase conversion and reduce guest friction/pain points
* Transform Bloomin’ Brands loyalty program (Dine Rewards) by developing and deploying differentiated strategies that grow guest acquisition, program penetration, and visit frequency
* Guide the Gift Card team, a $400M business, with strategic planning and growth initiatives that continue to digitally transform the business and add distribution access points on and off-line
* Partner with Digital Technology leader to oversee the SEO strategy and deliver optimizations to drive online sales and store visits
* Research emerging products, services, and strategies to identify new opportunities across all brands. Design and conduct A/B testing and track effectiveness at driving results
* Liaise with Brand Marketing to optimize brand consistency across digital guest journey
* Evaluate and recommend optimizations to current roster of internal and 3rd party agency resources to maximize digital ROI
* Support Local Marketing team in development and delivery of market / store level digital initiatives
* Inspire a culture of innovation and creativity, grounded in deep analytics, across the Digital Marketing team
* Be a collaborative and innovative thought partner with the Marketing Leadership as well as cross functional partners
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or relevant work experience required. Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
* A dynamic Digital and Brand leader with 10+ years of experience, preferably with both a media and ecommerce reach
* 5+ years of experience leading and managing a multifaceted team in a fast-paced, high-performing organization. Proven track record of achieving results
* Ability to draw insight from complex marketing data to create and articulate an inspiring vision
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across functional teams with distributed workforces. Experience building positive alliances and relationships, both inside and outside the home office.
* Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in-line with brand objectives
* Experience with and understanding of robust omnichannel attribution models and measuring platforms such as Google Analytics.
* Exceptional people and development skills. Proven track record in attracting, assessing, developing, coaching, and managing talent. Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead people and get results through others.
* Restaurant work experience (of any kind) is desired, not required.