Temporary IT Project Manager
The temporary Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing, planning, coordinating, and overseeing the
operations and administration of the POS Handheld project to ensure the goals and objectives of the project are met within defined budgets and timelines.
This current project is to enhance the customer experience for our Casual Dining Brands.
The PM works independently and exhibits a high degree of initiative in resolving problems
encountered and developing recommended solutions.
The role will be based in our Tampa Restaurant Support Center.
This role is a hands-on role. Candidates local to the Tampa area are strongly preferred. This is an hourly-paid,
non-benefits eligible temporary role, with expected pay rate range of $42-50/hour depending on experience.
· Visible, accountable leader who oversees the successful delivery
of projects and works on detailed tasks
· Be a trusted advisor championing project needs to deliver
· Manage and report Risks, Actions, Issues, Scope and Decision
· Manage dependencies and contingency plans
· Work with management to plan resources
· Responsible for ensuring the quality, completeness, tracking and
reporting of work items as they flow between stakeholders
· Assist development of vendor Statement of Work deliverables
· Management of vendor performance and escalations that impact
· Manage critical path and any relevant risk that would materially
· Financial management and reporting of projects (budgets vs actuals
· Status reporting, communications planning, and management
· Change Management - Project, Systems, and People
· Project closing activities including operational transition
planning and execution
· Balance the art and science of project management to scale and
leverage techniques and processes efficiently
· Other duties as assigned
· PMI certification preferred. Bachelor's Degree or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Information
Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related
equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years’ experience as an IT Project Manager in a matrix
· Experience with entire project lifecycle - Agile and Waterfall
SDLC methodologies and processes
· Strong Agile and Lean experience (Scrum, Kanban)
· Proficiency with Agile PM software tools and Project Portfolio
Management systems a plus
· IT experience with upgrades, pilots, and implementation of
equipment to the field, i.e., restaurants
· Proven track record of successful project delivery results
· Proficiency with standard project management tools - Microsoft
· Proficiency with Microsoft suite of applications - Strong skills
in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Ability to build strategic working relationships
· Ability to balance people skills with operational management
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills
· Strong in coordination and communication of tasks; exceptional
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills