Temporary Digital Menu Specialist
BBI is currently seeking a temporary Digital Menu Specialist to support the maintenance of the digital menu functions. Main responsibility of this position will be daily auditing of restaurant digital menus to ensure accuracy. This position will handle configurations within the digital platforms supporting all online menu ordering sites.
This role can be worked as hybrid and it is a three month temporary role, non-benefits eligible.
* Daily audits utilizing 3rd party reporting to determine accuracy
* Ensure updates at individual and system wide are completed accurately
* Provide go live field support
* Support menu builds as needed with any new requests
KEY SUCCESS ATTRIBUTES:
* Ability to work in a team as well as independently
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Maintain a positive attitude in a constantly changing environment
* Sense of urgency for resolving issues that arise
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient with MS Excel
* Demonstrated experience with menu configuration a plus
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 160606_20230303