Supply Chain Planner
The Supply Planner in partnership with BBI 3PL and supply partners, will support the management of finished goods, work in progress, raw material, excess and obsolete inventory.
The Supply Planner will take a leadership role in driving process improvement by utilizing all available tools and data to deliver and constantly improve the order/line fill percentage and reduce inventory obsolescence.
- Manage stock levels and stock provisions in conjunction with demand planning, suppliers and distribution partners to ensure adequate inventory is available to fulfill customer demand, while minimizing inventory costs.
- Acquire/translate forecasts for all finished goods inventory-consuming events into an inventory deployment plan collaborating with internal business units to ensure timelines are met to support training and launch targets.
- Establish critical inventory parameters (ABC, Safety Stock, Order Caps) taking into account constraints and input, such as lead time and order cycle time.
- Monitor, track and report inventory levels and reconcile inventory variances using all available resources to identify root causes and possible solutions.
- Ensure all inventory metrics are met. Identify actions and drive process improvement.
- Provide visibility to product back orders, short stock, excess and/or slow moving inventory
- Create analytical tools to help facilitate day to day processes
- Be able to parse through data to create action-oriented reporting
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Hands-on experience utilizing a forecasting & replenishment software package
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement
- Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Excel (Access, SQL a plus)
- Effectively communicate with all levels of people in the organization
- Strong hospitality or manufacturing supply/replenishment planning industry knowledge
- Inventory Management/Supply Management certified