Strategic Business Partner - Supply Chain
The Strategic Business Partner for Supply Chain develops product demand forecasts in collaboration with Marketing, Finance, and Operations. This position helps tie the tactical execution to the business objectives for core and promotional events. The Strategic Business Partner will take a leadership role in driving process improvement by utilizing all available tools and data to deliver and constantly improve the accuracy of the forecast. He/she will be the liaison between Supply Chain and the restaurant concepts.
This role will work onsite at the Tampa Restaurant Support Center and candidates should be local to the Tampa area.
* Provides short and long term analysis of demand to assist Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, R&D, and Operations leadership in assessing longer term capital and capacity needs.
* Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to Senior Management
* Collaborate with R&D, Procurement, Marketing, Operations, Finance and 3PLs in developing forecasts for new items, promotions, and end of life items
* Balances a complex set of variables to reduce the overall forecast error
* Establish and manage statistical supply/demand forecast and recommended inventory targets, making recommended adjustments based on changes in demand or market
* Provides input to the organization and 3PL in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs
* Presents to Concept Leadership plans, execution updates, and post mortem
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field. Masters preferred
* 5-7 years of experience preferred
* Forecasting system experience and qualified in
oBasics of Supply Chain Management
oPlanning of Resources (Demand)
oDetailed Scheduling and Planning (Supply)
* Strong analytical skills, including proficiency with Excel, Access (SQL a plus)
* Strategic business acumen, financial modeling experience
* Effectively communicate with all levels of people in the organization
* Strong hospitality or manufacturing buying/planning industry knowledge
* Experience in S&OP process design and implementation
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_BBRSC_8BE2A6ED-DDDA-4E9A-A43D-2A7B7DDDE0BC_21924954