Sr. Systems Excellence Specialist - CDR
The Sr. Systems Excellence Specialist is responsible for testing and integration of technology and process related operations-based initiatives along with developing solutions to support operational excellence for topline and bottom-line growth in all Casual Dining Brands. The role also maintains a repository of operational execution standards and serves as an information resource/consultant for the casual dining brands and contributing departments. The Systems Excellence Specialist works closely with cross-functional teams within and outside the concepts to apply a variety of principles, systems and tools to create sustainable restaurant results.
* Lead cross-functional teams to complete brand strategic business building projects
* Serves as liaison for contributing departments and communications initiatives for restaurant level process changes and improvements (IT, OPD, Loyalty, Accounting, Productivity)
* Assists in operations deployment to ensure effective and successful implementation of technology initiatives
* Improves operational performance by integrating initiatives that simplify process and drive out complexity
* Enhances brand competitiveness through innovative ideation and trial
* Leads in the creation and improvement of existing systems and processes which add value to the organization
* Manages project timeline, milestones, budget, and ensures leadership alignment
* Creates materials and presentations for executive/field level audience as needed
* Lives Principles and Beliefs
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 5 + years restaurant management experience
* Strong Microsoft Office computer skill (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and navigate through ambiguity to provide simple solutions
* Develops positive working relationships and communicates effectively with others to achieve shared wins.
* Willingly embraces change and demonstrates openness to learning and trying new things.
* Uses sound judgment and takes responsibility for making decisions.
* Puts the experience of the customer and those who take care of them at the heart of every decision.
* Holds self-accountable for meeting objectives and following through on expected outcomes.