Sr. Financial Analyst - Bonefish/Carrabba's
The Senior Financial Analyst for the Carrabba’s & Bonefish finance team is a key role that supports our Operations, Marketing, and Leadership teams. This individual will conduct financial analysis for the Carrabba’s & Bonefish Brands that guides decision making while improving financial results. Key responsibilities may include the forecasting and analysis of key expense areas, forecasting and analysis of sales across multiple channels, decision support for growth initiatives, cross functional support, and sharing key learnings across other Bloomin’ Brands concepts (Outback Steakhouse & Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse).
This role will work a hybrid schedule (3 days/week onsite) so candidates must be local to the Tampa Bay area. No relocation assistance is available.
* Generate insight from financial analyses, providing interpretation of data and key take-aways
* Provide analytical/modeling support to key business initiatives that balance investment risks with anticipated returns to ensure efficient use of both capital and operational expenses
* Prepare presentation ready materials containing both financial and operational metrics that focus on identifying drivers of performance; actively communicates results via weekly staff meetings and monthly/quarterly business reviews
* Support corporate forecast requirements by partnering cross functionally with both business and finance support teams to build accurate forecasts that provide a balanced view of both anticipated risks and business opportunities
* Monitor month-end accounting processes to understand variances between actual and expected outcomes; perform forecast variance analysis and communicate drivers of variance to leadership
* Leverage technology to support automation of reporting and improve access to information that guides the decision making of key business partners
* Embrace BBI’s culture by actively supporting our restaurants; partner effectively with field leadership, and teach/re-enforce business acumen and financial discipline
* Perform ad-hoc analysis and other job-related duties as assigned
Required / Requested Skills:
* Independent and self-motivated, with a proven ability to work with minimal supervision
* 3+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis or corporate finance, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry
* Working knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement presentation
* Ability to analyze and problem solve with a high level of intellectual curiosity that leverages a strong statistical background
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences and influence teams
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, required
* CPA, preferred
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 260341_20230308