Sr. Construction Project Manager - Florida
As a member of the Domestic Construction Department and Design Team, the Sr. Construction Project Manager will be responsible for all stages of the restaurant’s development process from feasibility analysis through
construction and turn over to operations. Individual projects may range in cost from $450,000 to $3,000,000 and will consist of building new and remodel restaurants for all concepts.
This role is based in Florida, so candidates should currently live in Florida. No relocation assistance is provided.
· Collaborate with the Department’s Manager of Design and outside Architectural/MEP
consultants for preparation and review of construction drawings.
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of the project schedule, track regulatory approval processes and clearly communicate any required schedule updates.
· Obtain bids from General Contractors, identify qualified subcontractors, negotiate pricing and
prepare final job cost estimate for Director of Construction Approval.
· Manage project expenditures to meet approved budget, responsible for maintaining job cost accounting processes including accuracy, documentation, approvals, payment reporting and tracking.
· Team with Regional Facilities managers during new store development in preparation for turnover and setting up of the facility for ongoing maintenance
· Ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices and codes.
· Drive a strong safety focus both in the design of the facility and the execution of the field construction.
· Foster positive and effective business relationships at all levels and project phases
· Ensure construction administration and development process is executed in the best interest of Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
· Perform project close out including final paperwork, job walk through, request and collect tenant improvement allowances, bonds, etc. and perform other related follow up items with restaurant Managing Partner/Joint Venture Partner as necessary for seamless project turnover.
· Participate in development and reconciliation of capital estimates.
· Coordinate any engineering requirements as needed with outside vendors or permitting officials.
· Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Engineering, preferred.
· Certification in Project Management preferred
The following represent the minimum level of experience required for performing the job.
· Five years of experience in the design, development and construction of large facilities in the restaurant & retail industry
· Must have initiative and ability to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
· Self starter, able to adapt and interact professionally with all levels of the BBI organization.
· Proven experience to demonstrate the qualities needed to function as "Owner Represenative" and possesses a complete understanding of both General Contractor’s and Owner’s roles and responsibilities.
· Ability to assist other teams within the Development Group including working with Developer’s, landlords, and their representatives
· Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up.
· Must possess strong customer skills.
·Proficient in project management process flow
· Proficient skills with MS Office software Project, Visio, Word, Excel and Outlook, required.
· Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks as well as work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to travel regionally 2-3 days/wk.
The expected base salary range for this role is $100K to $125K, depending on experience.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_BBRSC_473FC66C-4065-4DC3-B8E1-F5EF9599D267_21917593