Site Development Associate
Text "BloominBrandsJobs" to 25000 to apply to our team today!
As a member of the Site Development Team, the Site Development Associate will provide overall project management support by coordinating and assisting in various activities, using resources and information related to restaurant site development and construction. The Site Development Associate will provide support at all phases of new restaurant site acquisition and development. This position will support all new restaurant activities for the successful planning, tracking and reporting of essential metrics to ensure the success of company goals and objectives.
The Site Development Associate will work under the direction of the Director of Site Development and will directly support the Site Development Manager.
We are open to this role potentially being remote, with occasional travel to the Tampa office for training and meetings.
- Maintain the Development Schedule
- Prepare Site Plans
- Prepare Lease Exhibits
- Assist in Real Estate Tour Book Preparation
- Prepare Real Estate Committee Presentation Materials
- Maintain and Distribute the Team Meeting Notes
- Order Various Reports and Investigations from Outside Consultants
- Associate Degree in Engineering Technology or related field highly preferred
- At least 2 years of experience supporting project development (restaurant or retail industry experience highly preferred)
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office Suite (including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- AutoCAD drafting proficiency required
- Parking lot design experience required
- PDF editing (Adobe, Bluebeam) experience is required
- Strong customer service skills--- responds to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Strong verbal & written communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks as well as work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Foster positive and effective business relationships with internal and external customers
- Self-starter and able to adapt and interact professional with all levels of the organization