Senior Lease Administrator
The Senior Lease Administrator is a member of the Property Management & Lease Compliance team. The Senior Lease Administrator is responsible for tasks relative to BBI Brands’ real estate lease administration, audit analysis and database management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with external landlords and other internal departments to resolve critical issues by researching payment transactions, lease terms, and other relevant items.
- Provides an escalation point-of-contact for resolving difficult or recurring Landlord/Developer issues while being responsible for developing and maintaining positive and productive work relationships.
- Negotiates disputes from external partners which will include correspondence with landlords, agents and inside/outside attorneys.
- Cross trains and assists the audit team to review, research and confirm CAM, real estate taxes, and recurring charges are billed in accordance with the leases.
- Cross trains and assists with real estate database management to manage critical dates.
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy of the entered leases and amendments by performing quality control review of work completed by other team members.
- Cross trains and assists with Estoppel process.
- Identifies and reports discrepancies in Lucernex.
- Provides support/service to our partners relating to occupancy cost concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, or other closely related field of study preferred
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate administration
- Demonstrated experience in property management or database management required, preferably in retail or restaurant transactions
- Ability to independently examine and interpret Real Estate contracts and leases
- Advanced interpersonal, written, and verbal and communication skills, demonstrated experience communicating with external landlords, developers, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Teams
- Experience with Lucernex software preferred
This position is based in the Tampa, FL based Restaurant Support Center and may eventually be considered for a local, hybrid working arrangement.