Senior HRIS Analyst
The Sr HRIS Analyst supports the Human Resources business processes by utilizing technology and comprehensive knowledge of human resources principles, concepts, and best practices in designing, developing, configuring, and maintaining human resources applications across the enterprise.
The primary purpose of the role is to strategically support the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and serve as a strategic business partner for HR, Payroll, IT and vendors.
* Partner and collaborate with business partners and/or key stakeholders within the HR, Payroll and IT teams providing guidance on innovative design and system utilization, and ways to achieve their strategic business goals.
* Act as strategic lead/project manager for all system design, implementations, enhancements, or modifications within the Human Resource systems and integrations.
* Develop HR data analytics, custom report writing, dashboards, complex integration and build assist in development of organization reporting roadmap.
* Responsible for intake and translation of business requirements into processes and systems that drive efficient and consistent execution.
* Regularly analyze work process designs and flow to drive improvement in system functionality and user experience; create forms and update workflows as necessary.
* Design and execute testing strategies and plans, including the creation of detailed test scripts for QA and Regression testing.
* Serve as technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned applications within the Payroll and HR Technology modules.
* Manages HRIS vendors relationships and handles production support escalations with vendor, internal departments, and business partners to achieve resolution.
* Develop and maintain high-quality technical documentation such as SOWs, SOPs, System User Guides, etc.
* Ability to work unsupervised exercising a high degree of discretion and independent judgment.
* Responsible for the overall security and data controls of all Human Resource systems
* Serve as a mentor for the internal growth and development of the HR IT team.
* Handles after-hours/on-call system support needs as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience required.
* 4-6 years HRIS/HR System Support experience with experience in HR reporting, data analytics, and/or dashboard development
* UltiPro experience preferred, or equivalent HCM applications.
* Knowledge of SQL (Standard Query Language) and Cognos 11 Business Intelligence Reporting, preferred.
* Strong understanding of HR, Benefits, Talent, and Payroll business processes, required.
Base salary range for this role is $85-115K; actual base pay may be higher or lower based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_BBRSC_68296F02-8D2F-4BC4-9A7F-9E9CE66DAFFF_21917593