Senior HR Business Partner - Outback
The Senior HR Business Partner for Outback Steakhouse is a key thought partner role based in our Tampa Restaurant Support Center. This individual provides advice and counsels concept leaders and managers regarding leadership development, talent management, compensation, employee relations, field recruiting, and diversity/inclusion strategy. Serves as a key contributor in facilitating a "great place to work" at Outback locations and ensures that employment practices and policies reflect the company's Principles & Beliefs.
* Assists in the design, planning and implementation of Human Resources programs and policies.
* Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the business and provides creative solutions to HR issues to maximize success of the business.
* Assists with retention strategies to support culture and reduce turnover.
* Assists the HR Concept Leader to develop, define and execute the talent strategy as part of the overall business plan.
* Provides guidance to leaders, partners with both the field and RSC employee relations teams as needed and serves as a liaison to the Bloomin’ Brands Legal department.
* Provides field leaders coaching on talent development, performance management, and compensation topics.
* Participates in the execution of organizational workforce planning.
* Partners with stakeholders to develop and deliver legal, diversity, inclusion and employment-related guidance and training.
* Supports overall organizational efforts to ensure all practices and policies meet legal and regulatory standards.
* Bachelor’s degree, required
* HR Certification (such as SHRM-CP, or PHR, SPHR, etc.), strongly preferred.
* 3-5 years of progressively responsible HR experience is required.
* Strong experience handling an assortment of employee relations situations, required.
* Demonstrated operational HR experience in a restaurant or retail environment, preferred.
* Ability to support restaurant operational questions during evenings/weekends and able to travel up to 20% is required.