Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance - Investor Relations
I. POSITION SUMMARY
As Senior Financial Analyst for the corporate finance team, this individual will conduct investor relations support as well as operational and financial analysis for consolidated Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. This role has C-suite level and senior business leader interactions. Key responsibilities include preparation support for quarterly earnings, investor meetings, investor conferences and regular public valuation updates on peers and sector. This role would also support cross-functional teams as well as wider Bloomin’ Brands requests as needed.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
· Supports CEO / CFO and VP in preparation for quarterly earnings and conference calls which includes conference call scripts, Q&A material, guidance modeling and public trading analysis.
·Supports CFO and VP in preparation for investor meetings which includes researching investor(s), respective holdings
history, key areas of focus, recent news, etc.
· Prepare presentations and associated material for investor conferences.
· Consolidate analyst community feedback post quarterly earnings to be shared with the board of directors.
· Conduct financial analysis and research to assist in responding to inquiries from the investment community as well as for other internal business needs.
· Work with CFO / Corporate Finance VP / Director of FP&A on setting investor guidance.
· Track industry trends, performs in-depth competitive analysis and provides market intelligence.
· Perform ad-hoc analysis and other consolidated financial requests as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics, required
· CPA, preferred.
· Independent and self-motivated, with a proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
· 3+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis, corporate finance, corporate banking or investment banking
· Working knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement presentation
· Ability to analyze and problem solve with a high level of intellectual curiosity that leverages a strong financial background
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required