Robotics Support Analyst
The RPA Production Support Analyst will play a pivotal role within the automation program by ensuring that automations previously delivered are operating effectively and consistently. This individual will partner with business stakeholders and RPA Developers to ensure that automations are running as expected, the platform(s) are operating at acceptable levels, and that the backlog of enhancements and bugs are being worked through in a timely manner. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, developing and implementing defect fixes and developing new automations as necessary.
* Support and administer the day to day running of UiPath processes in the live (production) environment, including monitoring, scheduling, and running of processes.
* Troubleshoot issues and perform root cause analysis to identify, document, and solve technical problems in a timely manner.
* Review and digest detailed business requirements, technical documentation, and SDLC components (e.g. PDD, SDD, etc.) in order to understand and support the automations.
* Design, code, test, and implement minor enhancements and defect fixes to existing RPA based automations.
* Identify opportunities to enhance existing automations, the business processes, and/or the platform itself in order to deliver additional value to the Business.
* Create and maintain solution documentation.
* Develop new automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions using UiPath.
* Participate in design sessions or workshops to understand the BU Requirements and to develop automation solutions.
* Assist with allocation of robot resource to handle transactional volume to ensure optimal utilization of bots.
* Adhere to the bot delivery/governance framework and perform change control/ production code migration post approvals.
* Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or a related field.
* 1+ years of direct experience with RPA software (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere)
* UiPath Certification preferred
* 1+ years of production support or development experience, with a solid understanding of programming concepts.
* Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook, Word)
* Experience in HTML, SQL, and macro development.
* Ability to understand the business process and create process design documents and technical design documents on automation space.
* Strong customer service mindset and communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to understand the technical implications of business decisions and requests