Restaurant Manager - Fleming's
***You must be a current Bloomin' Brands employee to apply to this position. ***
At Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, we Live, Breathe and Dream Steak & Wine!
The soul of our brand is rooted in our Principles & Beliefs. Our values form the foundation for everything we do in every restaurant. They serve to guide how we lead and operate!
As a successful Manager, you will be the key to fulfilling our promise to make every guest visit a memorable celebration of food, wine, and personalized service. As well, you will ensure that Fleming’s is an employer of choice in your community by creating a work environment where we welcome and respect who you are! You’ll leave work every day knowing your positive contributions are appreciated.
Some specific responsibilities of a manager will include:
- Driving our high-quality employee standards by maintaining fully staffed restaurant department, fostering an inclusive environment, developing your department Associates, and holding the team accountable in a constructive and supportive way.
- Being the restaurant of choice by creating memorable experiences for our Guests and authentically connecting to our guests and participating in community outreach activities and events.
- Driving restaurant results through management of your department’s P&L, developing initiatives to build sales, increase profitability, growing the guest count of your restaurant and coaching and training your associates.
- Taking pride in presenting quality food and drink by ensuring that all menu items are made according to recipe and the presentation is at our high standards.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation practices by showcasing a passion for excellence and maintaining immaculate facilities.
- Living our Principles & Beliefs that people are inherently good and seek a sense of belonging and significance. Be a role model and foster a passionate culture within your restaurant of having fun! We strive to support our People in living full, balanced lives.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous polished casual or fine dining experience
- Minimum of 3 years prior salaried management experience
- Strong and stable work history with wine knowledge preferred
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Basic computer proficiency preferred
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar:
We offer a comprehensive benefits and perks package. As a manager, you are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with your hire date or promotion date.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) to take the time for you!
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Buy-Up Short- and Long-Term Disability (with Buy-Up options)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pre-Legal Services Plan
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Comp meal benefits
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Best-in-class training and development programs
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you do)
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. and its affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_FPSWB_A4D36FDB-EE0F-4C0D-9704-49006CC11FE3_21985888