Regional Sales Associate - Mid-Atlantic
Text "BloominBrandsJobs" to 25000 to apply to our team today!
The Regional Sales Associate is responsible for driving positive sales and traffic as it relates to events & catering at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. The candidate will solicit new clients through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques (sales calls, networking, advertising, social media, etc.).
This role requires outbound prospecting presentations to clients, contract negotiations, and closing sales. The candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NOTE: This position is based in the Mid-Atlantic Region and candidates should be local to Washington D.C. or North Carolina. No relocation assistance is available or provided for this role.
- Identify channels to strategically increase event & catering sales and traffic for target market segment.
- Responsible to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Report daily, weekly, and monthly sales and KPI metrics to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible for soliciting new and repeat business through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques.
- Negotiates and prepares event & catering contracts with clients for all events booking using established guidelines.
- Advises and makes recommendations to clients on menu selections, beverage selections, room assignments, design, and set-up. Arranges for all related amenities with outside vendors such as flowers, music, equipment rentals, and AV equipment.
- Follow up with client to assure quality of event, solicit next event and source referrals.
- Understand the market economic trends and our competitors and successfully sell against them.
- Partners with Regional Sales Manager to strategically increase event & catering revenue.
- Proactively acts as a Brand Ambassador by holding leadership positions with pertinent networking groups and/or national organizations. Develop and deliver presentations to promote the Fleming's experience to these organizations.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of selling events & catering.
- Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high energy sales manager.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to provide superior hospitality to our guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and guest focused.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Hospitality, preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years current sales experience, preferable in hospitality, restaurant, or entertainment venue focused event sales
- 2+ years in current B2B sales experience
- Ability to work at least one Saturday per month