Regional Facilities Manager
As a member of the Facilities Department, the Regional Facilities Manager will be responsible for multiple restaurant locations and in maintaining the Facility operations within a specific market/region. This person will ensure restaurants are receiving preventative maintenance, repair services, and capex projects in a timely, cost-effective and efficient manner. Working collaboratively with operations teams, including field leadership, to communicate and enhance the support provided by the Facilities maintenance function. Manage Facilities R&M / Capital budgets and oversee quality control within the region.
While adhering to Facility guidelines and operational processes, the RFM will manage and oversee capital replacement projects to completion and delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Perform frequent site surveys and visits to existing facilities to identify and report current condition, working with Operations Team and Market Vice Presidents to identify trends and issues and resolving root causes.
- Conduct warranty walk inspections on all NSO within region with construction project manager (CPM)
- Team with Construction Project Managers during new store development in preparation and attendance at turnover. Setting up of the new facility for readiness, warranty set up and ongoing maintenance.
- Be available for escalated or emergency issues, as situation arise
- Develop and foster relationships with Landlords, Property Management companies and third-party service providers and vendors.
- Build relationship with primary service partners through on-site meetings, emails and frequent phone calls, with focus centered on rate negotiation, preventative maintenance cost and job performance.
- Work with Leadership teams to create and manage R & M/Capital operating budgets, track variances and manage spend on equipment, parts, and fixture purchasing.
- Implement new programs and initiatives including training the operators and service providers, seek feedback and adapt the program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Project Management is preferred.
- Certification in Facility Management preferred
- Business or Communications educational background will be considered as well.
The following represent the minimum level of experience required for performing the job.
- 10 years’ experience in Operations, Facilities Management or Construction within the restaurant or retail industry, required. This position will be remote based.
- Self-starter, able to adapt and interact professionally with all levels of the BBI organization.
- Ability and flexibility to travel to existing and new restaurants 1-2 days/week.
- Working knowledge of service and maintenance costs, and procedures for various building systems.
- Communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up.
- Must possess strong customer skills.
- Manage competing priorities and develop creative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks as well as work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with Restaurants and Facilities teams to innovate best practices.
- Working knowledge of and ability to use client facility management software platforms to ensure proactive response to priorities, resources, and workflows.
- Knowledge of current trends and issues in Facilities Management field
- Working proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite: Projects, Visio, Word, Excel and Outlook required.
This role is remote and based out of the candidate's home location. The expected pay range is $88,000-$100,000 depending on location and relevant experience.