Regional Facilities Manager (Field)
As a member of the Facilities Department, the Regional Facilities Manager (Field) will be assisting in the creation and implementation of Facilities' operational processes, budgets and programs. Individual projects and programs may range from small scale equipment installations to full brand rollouts.
This position will be remote-based, and candidate should live in the mid-Atlantic or East Coast area(s)
- Perform site surveys of existing facilities to identify and report current condition, and develop repair and maintenance scopes of work
- Develop and foster relationships with Landlords, Property Management companies and third-party service providers and vendors
- Team with Brand Leadership to create and manage facility R & M/Capital operating budgets for the assigned portfolio, proactively track variances and manage within target
- Team with Construction Project Managers during new store development in preparation for turnover and setting up of the facility for ongoing maintenance
- Manage assigned projects to include schedules, approvals and expenditures to meet approved budget.
- Ensure operational processes are followed and executed in the best interest of Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
- Implement new programs and initiatives including training the operators and service providers, seek feedback and adapt the program.
- Be available for escalated or emergency issues, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Project Management is preferred.
- Certification in Facility Management preferred
- Business or Communications educational background will be considered as well.
The following represent the minimum level of experience required for performing the job.
- 10 years' experience in Operations, Facilities Management or Construction within the restaurant or retail industry, required.
- Self-starter, able to adapt and interact professionally with all levels of the BBI organization.
- Communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up.
- Must possess strong customer skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks as well as work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Proficient skills to work within client facility management software platform to ensure proactive response to priorities, resources, and workflows
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office including Project, Visio, Word, Excel and Outlook, required.