Regional Catering Sales Associate - Nashville TN
The Regional Catering Sales Associate is responsible for driving catering sales at Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill and Carrabba’s Italian Grill. The candidate will solicit new clients through sales driving activities (sales calls, networking, promoting brand awareness).
This role requires outbound prospecting to new clients and closing sales. The candidate must be extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NOTE: This position is based in Nashville and candidates should be local to the immediate Nashville Metro area. No relocation assistance is available or provided for this role.
* Daily sales driving activities (prospecting calls, lead generation, cold calls, virtual and in-person meetings, venue partnerships, trade shows, and networking events)
* Drive Catering Sales by prospecting for leads on a local and regional level within assigned territory
* Ability to meet and exceed sales goals and sales activity quotas
* Execute sales plans to drive B2B catering sales
* Builds relationships with our restaurant operators to provide the highest level of guest experience to move the catering business forward and meet catering sales targets
* Report daily, weekly, and monthly sales and KPI metrics to the Catering Sales Manager
* Responsible for soliciting new and repeat business through ongoing sales activities.
* Understands the menus to advise and make recommendations to clients on menu
* Partners with Catering Sales Manager to strategically increase catering revenue
* Proactively acts as a Brand Ambassador while in the community
* Develop and deliver sales presentations to promote the Casual Dining Brands catering experience to business organizations.
* Responds to guest inquiries in a professional and efficient manner
* Manage follow up with Guests to ensure satisfaction and increase frequency
* Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high energy sales manager
* Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle
* Experience to include lead generation, cold calling, and B2B catering sales with a consultative selling approach
* 3+ years in current B2B catering sales experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
* Passion for growing relationships and public speaking, with strong attention to detail
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and adapts to new technology
* Ability to work remote and travel as business dictates