Receptionist - Bloomin' Brands
The Receptionist at the Restaurant Support Center (RSC) is part of a two-person front-desk team responsible for a variety of assignments and duties, including answering and directing a large volume of calls, courteously greeting visitors, and receiving deliveries (like food or flowers) for team members. This position will begin as a temporary assignment with the ability to be hired as a BBI Team Member.
* Represents BBI and its family of brands to the public and is both the first and last person demonstrating our heartfelt hospitality to visitors and team members alike.
* Answers phones and transfers calls to the appropriate team or team member.
* Retrieves and responds to messages left in company voicemail box daily.
* Greets and assists visitors with visitor badges or escorts them to an office or meeting room as appropriate.
* Orders refreshments for reception and breakrooms and other items as needed.
* Maintains a pleasant appearance of the reception area, lobby, 2 adjacent kitchens, boardroom, and conference rooms.
* Manages security badge access processes, and assigns / maintains access for new team members.
* Maintains phone lists according to new, transferred or exiting team members.
* Participates in emergency coordinator meetings or serves as proxy, when needed.
* Supports the Facilities Supervisor and team with submitting requests for building maintenance, as needed.
* Cross trains on Mailroom duties for backup coverage, as needed.
* Provides updates to Facilities Supervisor on Home Office Handbook on a regular basis.
* Accurately processes and reconciles FedEx invoices in the Works system, as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma required; some college strongly preferred.
* 3+ years’ experience working in a front office/reception area for a medium to large-sized organization, preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow up.
* Ability to use discretion and maintain confidential details and information as appropriate.
* Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Self-starter with ability to adapt and interact professionally with team members of all levels.
* Ability to provide attentive and responsive customer service.
* Ability to efficiently work both independently or within a small group and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to demonstrate BBI Core Values.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams required.
* Office hours are 8:30 to 5PM, Monday through Friday. Available shift 8AM to 4:30PM typically but also can be flexible for coverage 8:30AM to 5PM as needed.