Real Estate Paralegal
Text "BloominBrandsJobs" to 25000 to apply to our team today!
The Paralegal, Real Estate will provide support and assistance to Director, Senior Counsel, Real Estate. Position is responsible for preparing and reviewing legal documents required in facilitating and consummating all real estate transactions and coordinating and providing updates on pending real estate transactions and disputes. Position acts as a primary liaison between legal and the corporate development and asset management departments. Experience in the restaurant industry or a related hospitality industry is a plus.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing legal documents required in facilitating and consummating all real estate transactions, including but not limited to leases, licenses, purchases, sales, amendments, lease terminations and rent restructures.
- Coordinate all real estate documents for execution, including assembly and review of all lease exhibits and preparation of lease abstracts.
- Oversee the recording of all necessary legal documents, including but not limited to Restrictive Covenants, Memorandums of Lease and Subordination, Non-Disturbance & Attornment Agreements.
- Review title documents and summarize impact, if any on leased and owned real estate.
- Proactively cultivate and maintain a client network throughout the corporate staff and within legal function.
- 7 to 10 years in a paralegal position, specializing in the area of commercial real estate transactions preferably for in-house legal department.
- Current awareness of developments in fields of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- High attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat, required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required , as well as extended education in real estate law.
- Legal Assistant or Paralegal Certificate, preferred.
This position is full time, in-person. In-person employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.