Product Owner - IT
At Bloomin Brands, we are innovating and expanding our cloud footprint across various portfolios that incorporate different development teams. Scrum is an essential component of our effort to self-organize, collaborate, and delivery high quality solutions to our stakeholders.
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Product Owner to join our team. This key role will partner closely with leaders in various areas of the business, the Scrum team, and technical architects to help us define our product vision and manage the development of new features and products that will support our restaurant operators.
This role is based in our Tampa Restaurant Support center and candidates must be local to the Tampa area.
* Create clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria that accurately capture requirements
* Gather and prioritize product requirements, in close collaboration with stakeholders and customers
* Define and communicate product vision and strategy to cross-functional teams
* Manage and prioritize the product backlog according to business priorities and value
* Act as an ambassador for the product and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
* Identify and track key performance indicators for the product and use data to make informed decisions
* Participate in daily stand-up meetings, backlog refinement, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives
* Lead release planning initiatives including detailed release notes and deployment timelines
* Minimum 5 years recent experience in a Scrum environment as a Product Owner
* Proficiency in writing clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria
* In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
* Experience with product development tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, or Confluence
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Strong leadership and team management skills
* Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels and across disciplines
* Detail-oriented, strong work ethic and high standard of excellence
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
* Strengths in structured and logical thinking, problem solving and issue resolution
* Ability to adapt graciously to changing business priorities and work extremely well with all team members
* Must be able to work on multiple projects and consistently meet project deadlines
* Knowledge of cloud technology is a plus
* Product Owner certifications are a plus
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 226455_20230302