National Account Sales Associate - Fleming's Prime Steakhouse
The National Account Sales Associate is responsible for cultivating and maintaining long-term relationships with clients to drive positive sales and traffic as it relates to events & catering at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. The candidate is responsible for identification of new opportunities within B2B Large Corporate, Tour & Travel, Education, and other market segments that books national events throughout the country. The National Account Sales Associate will be required to solicit new business via outbound cold calls, sales calls, and conduct business meetings virtually and in person. The candidate must be a self-starter, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Targets accounts nationally with a key focus on driving incremental sales revenue and traffic.
· Responsible to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
· Report daily, weekly, and monthly sales and KPI metrics to the National Account Manager
· Responsible for soliciting new and repeat business through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques.
· Responsible to expand existing base of national account clients as well as identify and prospect for future relationships in current and new market restaurant locations for nationwide/multi-city bookings.
· Negotiates and prepares event & catering contracts with clients for all events booking using established guidelines.
· Advises and makes recommendations to clients on menu selections, beverage selections, room assignments, design, and set-up. Arranges for all related amenities with outside vendors such as flowers, music, equipment rentals, and AV equipment.
· Follow up with client to assure quality of event, solicit next event and source referrals.
· Understand the market economic trends and our competitors and successfully sell against them.
· Partners with National Account Manager to strategically increase event & catering revenue.
· Proactively acts as a Brand Ambassador by holding leadership positions with pertinent networking groups and/or national organizations. Develop and deliver presentations to promote the Fleming’s experience to these organizations.
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of selling events & catering.
· Hunter Mentality for New Business Development
· Thorough knowledge and previous experience of selling events& catering in a national account capacity with the ability to manage projects as a high energy sales associate.
· Strong negotiation skills with the ability to provide superior hospitality to our guests.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Hospitality, preferred
· Minimum of 3-5 years current sales experience, preferable in hospitality, restaurant, or entertainment venue focused event sales and 2+ years in current B2B sales experience
The expected base salary range for this role is $55K to $65K, depending on experience.