Market Performance Lead - Fleming's
The Fleming’s Market Performance Lead oversees the development and implementation of new and existing market specific
initiatives that support strategic business objectives to drive sales and traffic for local Fleming’s restaurants. In addition, the Market Performance Lead will oversee program analytics, competitive tracking and local digital partnerships.
- Develops and executes segmented marketing plans that leverages the national plan through local opportunities to drive traffic and sales within a designated region.
- Use local analysis of brand data (i.e. sales, traffic, SWOT, etc.) to create innovative approaches in support of marketing initiatives to drive individual restaurant sales and traffic .
- Leverage local partnerships to create innovative approaches in support of marketing initiatives.
- Manage and track each restaurant’s digital presence and performance on third party platforms and flemingssteakhouse.com
- Supports and maintains the communication of all Local Restaurant Marketing (LRM) activity with agency partners, operations, training, and the field, including executive summaries and program performance.
- Support New Restaurant Openings and remodels through local marketing plans.
- Oversees and tracks local marketing spending to align with yearly budget, ensuring maximum cost control and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Gather analytics & metrics for marketing programs recaps and our competitive set.
- Create, update, and maintain local marketing bench materials and provide direction to the field on utilization
- Lead local creative & partnership requests
- Thought partner with local Operating Partners, Events & Catering regional teams, and regional Directors of Operation
- Support additional local projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or a related field, required.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, communications, field marketing, public relations, advertising, media relations or other external communications field.
- Experience with an Agency or in a Matrix organization preferred.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Project Management through execution with budget planning/administration.
- Experience with digital advertising and SEO preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred.