Text "BloominBrandsJobs" to 25000 to apply to our team today!
The Loyalty & CRM Analyst will serve as a strategic partner who uncovers key insights in customer data to enable stakeholders to make more effective marketing & business decisions.
The analyst will join the Loyalty & CRM team primarily supporting the Dine Rewards loyalty program, a valuable business driver for our family of restaurants including Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
Analysis, insights & customer segmentation will support various groups within the organization including, but not limited to Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Accounting, Finance, and Franchisees.
- Develop actionable insights that improve our understanding of who our members are, how they’re changing over time and what we can do to increase frequency, sales & retention
- Become proficient in customer segment exploration and creation utilizing our loyalty & email marketing platform
- Monitor the performance of high value customer segments and suggest opportunities to retain and grow loyalty
- KPI reporting - create and maintain reports that assess health of the loyalty program and performance against business goals
- Set benchmarks and report on campaign performance for automated loyalty campaigns
- Manage campaign production & optimization process for new or existing loyalty campaigns working closely with Loyalty Program Manager and brand Marketing teams
- Ad hoc reporting - develop, execute, and deliver reports based on business needs
- Ensure that assignments are implemented on time and achieve objectives
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Ideal candidate is instinctively curious and loves to solve business problems
- Eager, self-starter who can operate with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with expertise in Excel (e.g., pivot tables, advanced functions, formulas, filtering, etc.)
- Effectively interact with various members of the organization across multiple functional areas
- Ability to extract and present the most relevant marketing & business insights from large amounts of data
- Experience writing basic SQL to intermediate queries a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Required Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Analytics, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- Required Minimum: 2-3 years relevant experience in marketing, business analysis, data management / reporting, or other related area