Instructional Design Intern - Fleming's Prime Steakhouse
At Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar we live, breathe and dream of steak and wine! As a founder-inspired concept we deliver exceptional quality, authentic welcoming hospitality and offer a sophisticated menu that combines culinary innovation with steakhouse classics. Fleming’s, part of the parent company Bloomin’ Brands, is seeking an intern who is currently pursuing a career in Instructional Design. Our ideal intern is interested in the hospitality and restaurant industry and is excited to apply their education to practical business issues as they assist with the design, development and implementation of national strategic operational and training initiatives. This role will be worked on a Hybrid schedule with part of your week spent in our Tampa Restaurant Support Center and the other part working from home. Our internship program will take place in the summer of 2023.
PRIMARY PROJECTS / TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide support to the national training team to design and develop innovative training solutions for strategic operational and organizational initiatives.
* Assist with the ideation, design and creation of training materials for field implementation.
* Curates and edits existing content in the form of video, print and eLearning.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various project initiatives and apply learning trends and technologies.
* Researches and identifies learning activities and technologies that can be incorporated in training programs.
* Proficient in Microsoft 365 Suite, especially PowerPoint
* Must be collaborative and able to work independently
* Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
* Able to quickly gain proficiency in new learning methods and technologies
* Experience authoring digital content within Articulate Rise
* Restaurant experience preferred