Hardware Asset Manager
As the Hardware Asset Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire lifecycle of restaurant hardware assets. You will be the focal point for all hardware-related matters, from procurement and inventory management to disposal. Your expertise will be crucial in maintaining a well-organized hardware infrastructure, optimizing hardware resources and ensuring compliance with policies.
- Inventory Management: Tracking and maintaining accurate records of all restaurant hardware assets, including their specifications, locations, and lifecycle status.
- Procurement and Deployment: Planning and coordinating the acquisition of new hardware assets, ensuring they meet the organization's needs, software compatibility, licensing requirements and budget constraints.
- Asset Tracking: Implementing systems and tools to monitor the movement and usage of hardware assets throughout their lifecycle.
- Maintenance and Upgrades: Scheduling and coordinating routine maintenance, repairs, and upgrades to ensure optimal performance and longevity of hardware assets.
- Budget Management: Monitoring hardware asset-related expenses, optimizing costs, and recommending budget allocations for future acquisitions.
- Compliance and Security: Ensuring hardware assets comply with regulatory requirements and security standards, implementing measures to safeguard against theft or unauthorized access.
- Disposal and Recycling: Managing the proper disposal or recycling of hardware assets at the end of their lifecycle in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Vendor Management: Building and maintaining relationships with hardware vendors, negotiating contracts, and evaluating their performance.
- Documentation: Creating and maintaining documentation related to hardware assets, including manuals, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Support and Training: Providing technical support and training to end-users regarding hardware asset usage and best practices.
- 3-5 plus years’ experience in restaurant hardware, asset management or hardware procurement.
- Strong understanding of hardware components, configurations and technology trends.
- Familiarity with industry standards, licensing and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Ability to support restaurant operational hardware during critical times.