Fleming's Regional Sales Manager - Southeast
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales strategy execution as it relates to event sales at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. This position is responsible for ensuring the sales process and key performance indicators are met, as well as creating continued efficiencies in our sales processes and providing marketing support to our restaurants to maximize profits. This candidate will interact with the Director, Events & Catering Sales routinely to receive guidance and feedback, as well as daily interaction with the Regional Sales Associates reporting to them. The candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NOTE: This position is based in Tampa Fl. and candidates should be local to the area.
Salary: This role will offer a base salary starting at $74,000 plus commission.
* Mentor, Coach, and motivate the Regional Sales Associates to exceed the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set for each restaurant.
* Conducts weekly sales meetings with Regional Sales Associates and bi-weekly one to ones with each direct report.
* Partner with Director of Operations to identify strategic opportunities for Events & Catering growth within assigned region.
* Work with Regional Sales Associates to create and implement a detailed, actionable, and measurable new business development plan
* Participates in mandatory leadership & sales training as scheduled by Director, Events & Catering Sales
* Supports outbound sales efforts through various channels, including conducting outbound sales calls and attending/hosting networking events.
* Strategically assign sales targets to Regional Sales Associates * Supervise, administer and ensure timely completion of all activities of the regional sales team.
* Perform revenue forecasts and win/loss reports that illustrate your team’s overall performance against targets.
* Report daily, weekly and monthly sales and KPI metrics to the Director, Events & Catering Sales
* Actively manages and yield room minimums to ensure a strong revenue management strategy is being actively executed.
* Supports training and on-boarding for Regional Sales Associates.
* Offers daily support to Regional Sales Associates, Operating Partners, and Chef Partners in terms of resources and needs to maximize event & catering revenues.
* Conduct market analysis and devise strategies for generating new business.
* Identify channels to strategically increase event & catering sales and traffic for target markets (DMC, Tourism, large B2B corporations, etc.).
* Work closely with the Field Marketing & Marketing Communications Teams to develop marketing strategies that drive sales and traffic into our restaurants.
* Support individual restaurant locations during times of challenges in terms of event & catering revenue and traffic.
* Proactively act as a Brand Ambassador by holding leadership positions within pertinent networking groups and/or national organizations. Develop and deliver presentations to promote the Fleming’s experience to these organizations.
* Closely manage regional spending budget
* Stays ahead of market trends, market share movement and ongoing competitive restaurant analysis
* Strong analytical skills to manage monthly KPI reporting.
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of Private Dining, Group Event Sales, and Catering Sales.
* Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high energy leader.
* Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies.
* 3+ years in current B2B sales team management experience
* Ability to travel as needed for restaurant visits and sales summits
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
* Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and guest focused.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Hospitality, preferred
* Minimum of 5-7 years current sales experience, preferable in hospitality, restaurant, or entertainment venue focused event sales