Fleming's Regional Sales Associate - San Francisco
Text "BloominBrandsJobs" to 25000 to apply to our team today!
The Regional Sales Associate is responsible for driving positive sales and traffic as it relates to events & catering at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. The candidate will solicit new clients through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques (sales calls, networking, advertising, social media, etc.). This role requires outbound prospecting presentations to clients, contract negotiations, and closing sales. The candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NOTE: This position is based in Northern California and candidates should be local to Fresno, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, or Walnut Creek. No relocation assistance is available or provided for this role.
Salary: This role will offer a base salary of $65,500 plus commission.
- Identify channels to strategically increase event & catering sales and traffic for target market segment.
- Responsible to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Report daily, weekly, and monthly sales and KPI metrics to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible for soliciting new and repeat business through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques.
- Negotiates and prepares event & catering contracts with clients for all events booking using established guidelines.
- Advises and makes recommendations to clients on menu selections, beverage selections, room assignments, design, and set-up. Arranges for all related amenities with outside vendors such as flowers, music, equipment rentals, and AV equipment.
- Follow up with client to assure quality of event, solicit next event and source referrals.
- Understand the market economic trends and our competitors and successfully sell against them.
- Partners with Regional Sales Manager to strategically increase event & catering revenue.
- Proactively acts as a Brand Ambassador by holding leadership positions with pertinent networking groups and/or national organizations. Develop and deliver presentations to promote the Fleming’s experience to these organizations.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of selling events & catering.
- Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high energy sales manager.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to provide superior hospitality to our guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and guest focused.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Hospitality, preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years current sales experience, preferable in hospitality, restaurant, or entertainment venue focused event sales
- 2+ years in current B2B sales experience
- Ability to work at least one Saturday per month
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_BBRSC_BBFFDDE3-F47E-4E92-A07D-D8DE0A944D06_21917593