Executive Chef - Fleming's
***You must be a current Bloomin' Brands employee to apply to this position. ***
At Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, we Live, Breathe and Dream Steak & Wine!
The soul of our brand is rooted in our Principles & Beliefs. Our values form the foundation for everything we do in every restaurant. They serve to guide how we lead and operate!
As a successful Chef Partner, you will be the key to fulfilling our promise to make every guest visit a memorable celebration of food, wine, and personalized service. As well, you will ensure that Fleming’s is an employer of choice in your community by creating a work environment where we welcome and respect who you are! You’ll leave work every day knowing your positive contributions are appreciated.
Some specific responsibilities of a Chef Partner will include:
- Driving our high-quality employee standards by maintaining a fully staffed restaurant, fostering an inclusive environment, developing, and promoting our Associates and holding the team accountable in a constructive and supportive way.
- Being the restaurant of choice and the face of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar by creating memorable experiences for our Guests and authentically connecting to your community by participating in community outreach activities and events.
- Exhibiting strong business acumen and driving results through complete management of your restaurant's P&L (specifically kitchen), developing initiatives to build sales, increase profitability, growing the guest count of your restaurant and coaching your team on their impact to the P&L
- Taking pride in presenting quality food by ensuring that all menu items are made according to recipe and the presentation is at our high standards.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation practices by showcasing a passion for excellence and maintaining immaculate facilities.
- Living our Principles & Beliefs that people are inherently good and seek a sense of belonging and significance. Be a role model and foster a passionate culture within your restaurant of having fun! We strive to support our People in living full, balanced lives.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 3 years minimum as an Executive Chef, Executive Kitchen Manager or Regional Chef
- Prior experience at a fine dining or casual plus restaurant, highly preferred
- 2-year culinary degree, a plus
- ServSafe Sanitation certification
Partners have a partial ownership of their restaurant and are provided extensive hands-on training of how to be a successful proprietor; they are also offered continued professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication are greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with not only a competitive compensation package but an amazing arrange of benefits:
- Multi-year partner contract with a partial ownership of your restaurant
- Base salary, monthly bonus based on restaurant performance, additional incentive clubs/accounts.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage within the first 30 days of employment
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-disability
- 401(k) program
- Dining discounts at Bloomin' Brands restaurants (Click the link to learn more about BBI)
- Adoption assistance
- Paid Time Off, initially at 2 weeks per year (prorated on hire date)
- Access to our Employee Discount Website
- Continued professional development and advancement opportunities
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_FPSWB_0BCDE18D-9BAC-4271-A421-1558BEE2EBD8_21985850