Director, Human Resources - Fleming's Prime Steakhouse
The Director of Human Resources will lead and execute strategic human resources initiatives and functions for the Restaurant Support Center (RSC) and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar field population, effectively partnering and supporting the brand leadership team and key field leaders, to drive sustained results in sales, operations, and service. Provides advice and counsels brand leaders regarding HR issues in areas relating to staffing, compensation, span of control, organizational design, employee relations, performance management and Legal compliance. Key contributor in building and maintaining a strong culture, while ensuring that employment practices and policies reflect the company's Principles & Beliefs.
This role is based in the Tampa Restaurant Support Center.
* Collaborates with senior leaders to develop and support the brand’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, development and engagement.
* Provides direction and coaching on talent management, performance management and compensation matters to enable high performing teams.
* Partners with other HR Leaders in sharing best practices with other restaurant concepts, and work closely with the Center of Excellence teams to design processes, programs and philosophies which will positively impact the restaurants and work environment.
* Assists with retention strategies to support culture and reduce turnover in field and RSC.
* Drives strong partnerships with leaders to influence critical business decisions.
* Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the business and provides creative solutions to HR issues to maximize success of the business.
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices and regulatory changes in human resources, talent management and employment law
* Provides assistance and training to HR Admins and Recruiters.
* Bachelor's degree, required.
* PHR or SPHR Certification, strongly preferred.
* 10+ years of progressively responsible HR experience, required.
* Experience working with cross functional teams, preferred.
* Talent management and leadership development experience, required.
* Ability to develop successful relationships with leadership teams and influence key stakeholders across multiple functions, required.
* Strong problem solving and leadership skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_BBRSC_1DDDB085-7B81-4658-9BAA-A9714AF8B15C_21924954