Digital Product Manager
Bloomin' Brands Inc. is seeking a customer-centric, data-drive, digitally savvy Digital Product Manager to be responsible for driving the strategic direction and prioritization of digital products and features and associated customer experiences from idea through rollout.
The Digital Product Manager will own the definition and deployment of digital products and digital feature enhancements that will substantially improve the customer experience while simultaneously addressing BBI's strategic and financial objectives.
Bloomin' Brands is executing a transformational digital strategy that will deepen and broaden its brand differentiation and enable a direct relationship with its loyal customers. As a member of the digital team, you will play a key role in this transformation.
You must have an intense curiosity and passion for understanding the customer mindset and keeping up with technology industry developments in digital, web, ecommerce, and mobile and be able to apply those insights to continually improve the customer experience.
- Drive strategic direction and prioritization of digital products, features, and associated customer experiences from idea through roll-out.
- Define, create and communicate product roadmaps aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
- Lead customer evangelism to develop products by understanding customer needs, defining customer requirements, articulating the customer journey and defining minimally viable products.
- Collaborate with the UX/design, marketing, analytics, technology, compliance/legal, operations, and lines of business stakeholders to understand the feasibility and subsequent deliverability solutions.
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and business requirements.
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope, troubleshoot reported issues.
- Drive Go-To-Market planning to ensure successful product adoption.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in digital product development, product management and/or ecommerce management preferably within consumer facing industries, required
- Proficiency in agile development practices and experience as a product owner or ecommerce manager in an agile team, preferred
- Strengths in structured and logical thinking, problem solving, issue resolution, and attention to detail, required
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior combined with creativity and nimbleness to deal with complexity and to quickly identify potential solutions and sources of value, required
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations, required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate rationale and needed courses of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives, required
- Ability to adapt graciously to changing business conditions and priorities, required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience within Digital Product Management, required