Design Project Coordinator
The Design Project Coordinator (DPC) plays a vital role in the company and Design team by ensuring that plans for restaurant fixtures, furniture, and equipment (FF&E) are accurate and reflect all items needed. The DPC will support the Design Team and collaborate with the Supply Chain team in the purchase of FF&E. The DPC will be responsible for the reporting of FF&E orders and delivery to site for each restaurant.
This role will work a hybrid onsite/remote work schedule, with onsite workdays expected to be Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Candidates should be local to the Tampa Bay area.
* Review FF&E plans, verify accuracy and quantities.
* Request purchase of all FF&E needs for each restaurant.
* Report purchase and delivery dates through the Project Progress Report (PPR).
* Communicate timely to Supply Chain any revisions or issues to FF&E purchase requests.
* Collaborate with Supply Chain Team to ensure most current approved suppliers are being used for each job and location.
* Participate in Design pipeline meetings and ensure to capture changes to dates and plans for jobs.
* Maintain access to history of purchases and report on past cost and delivery details for use on upcoming projects.
* Communicate with FF&E suppliers as needed to obtain information about product, availability, alternates, and prices, and communicate to Supply Chain.
* Relevant industry experience, restaurant preferred.
* Strong industry knowledge of products and services.
* Experience in purchasing processes, technology, and systems.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
* Ability to read and understand construction documents is a plus!
* B.S./B.A. and/or another 4-year college degree
* 3 to 5 years work experience in the food industry in purchasing, supply chain, marketing, construction, or design.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 101072_20230308