Customer Relations Specialist
The Customer Relations Specialist serves as the customer service voice of Bloomin’ Brands to humanize the brand and provide direct, two-way consumer engagement. This position will primarily handle daily customer service contacts for multiple brands through traditional and social channels: phone, mail, email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, Yelp, and more. Team member will also collect feedback from these channels to report to leadership and monitor for real-time trends. Provides insights and problem-solutions to external departments, including Operations, Marketing, Public Relations, and Employee Relations teams.
This role is a hybrid work schedule (mix of onsite and remote) and candidates must live within the immediate Tampa Bay area, in order to attend onsite work training events and meetings.
* Utilize customer service tools to interact with customers and provide individualized service according to need and customer sentiment
* Act as primary liaison between the customer and our restaurant managers
* Protect brand reputation by resolving customer complaints with compassion, reporting viral posts disparaging the brands to PR leads and reporting employee related issues to HR
* Collect, analyze, and present customer service data and insights to leadership
* Bring fresh ideas for improving customer engagement to strengthen customer loyalty
* Willingness to support social community management during "off-hours" and occasional weekends, on a rotational basis
Desired Skills and Experience
* 2 - 3 years’ experience in customer service with demonstrated proficiencies in advertising, public relations, marketing, retail, or related field, required
* Excellent written communication and typing skills; desire to present ideas and insights with confidence
* Proven ability to appropriately respond both individually and in a public online setting within brand voice guidelines
* Experience working with customer service systems and conducting professional communications with customers
* Proven understanding of how to use a variety of customer service and social media platforms (Zendesk, Sprout Social, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
* Ability to toggle seamlessly between multiple brand voices and a variety of strategies
* Strong proficiency with mobile applications
* Proven passion and ability to win customers’ loyalty
* Ability to work in a team setting, with initiative to manage tasks independently
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, preferably in Journalism, Public Relations, or Marketing
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 260970_20230308