Creative Manager - Fleming's
At Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, we live, breathe and dream steak and wine! The soul of our brand is rooted in our Principles & Beliefs. Our values form the foundation for everything we do in every restaurant. They serve to guide how we lead and operate.
As the Creative Manager, you will own and manage all creative projects for Fleming’s from start to finish. Managing the project flow through the department, delegating and providing creative direction to agencies and freelancers, developing timelines, obtaining approvals from senior executives, handling any issues that arise with projects and working with the Brand to ensure that every project gets delivered with the highest quality, is on strategy, on time and on budget.
This role is based in the Tampa Restaurant Support Center and candidates should be local to the Tampa Bay area.
* Develops creative briefs and provides art direction and message development of creative for all levels of various department projects including but not limited to, in store merchandising, menus, signage, email, web and Direct to Consumer
* Oversees all aspects of our print production operations, ensuring efficient and timely delivery of high-quality printed materials
* Manages implementation of the annual marketing calendar and budget for print material
* Provides guidance in the development and execution of marketing strategy and brand guidelines. Ensures consistent adherence to guidelines for all materials and activities
* Manages photo shoots for assigned brands
* Demonstrates proficiency in interacting with and presenting to senior executive level management or other large diverse groups within in the company
* Leads/owns projects and task forces by setting timelines, and expectations, assigning responsibilities, and defining scope of projects, as well as, steps for completion
* Manages external vendor partnerships, creative agencies and freelancers
* Oversees the Menu Technology Lead that owns and manages all print and digital menu logistics
* Performs other duties assigned by manager and provides back-up support to peers within the Fleming’s Team
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
* Five plus years agency and/or corporate marketing experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint; Creative Suite software and HTML knowledge preferred but not required (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
* Detail-oriented and organized with a high-level of productivity
* Strong negotiating, verbal and written communication skills
* Quick to absorb and analyze large amounts of information and communicate to key stakeholders
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_BBRSC_BC6D862B-28DE-4122-9DDB-2EC6E5E089F3_21924954