Construction Budget Analyst
The Construction Budget Analyst will facilitate development cost management for the Construction and Development department, including capture, analysis, and reporting, relative to project costs and schedules. The analyst works with software and internet applications to develop performance management tools, focused on cost and schedule management. Evaluate datasets for consistency, accuracy and reasonableness. Deal with queries and train others to use the tools for long-term continuous process improvement.
This role is based in our Tampa Restaurant Support Center and will work on a hybrid (mix of onsite and remote) basis.
PRIMARY PROJECTS / TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop process for streamlined collection of actual vs planned construction cost and schedule
* Mange budget templates for simplified reporting of actual vs planned cost to stakeholders
* Update current tools and templates in the development cycle for managing construction projects
* Performs other related duties, as assigned
* Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, or Construction Industry related discipline
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
* Advance knowledge of data preparation procedures and requirements
* Advance proficiency of basic computer hardware and software applications.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other similar software
* Experience working on Construction related disciplines, project program and cost management